GRAND HOTEL PRAHA GUEST REVIEWS
Rated 4.35/5 based on reviews from all travelers.
Summary of 742 verified reviews
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY ABOUT USMargaret L. Reviewed 27. September 2022 Because of Covid we had to wait 2 years for this visit but it was well worth the wait. The hotel, the staff, the location, were all excellent.
- Irit Reviewed 04. September 2022 I really enjoyed staying at the boutique hotel. The location is simply exceptional! I will definitely recommend it to my friends. I would like to suggest that you supply the rooms with a kettle and tea & coffee bags, as well as milk. Thus, those who are accommodated in the rooms at a time when the restaurant is closed will be able to take a break from the road and have a cup of tea or coffee. Excellent signal Wi-Fi! All the staff is very friendly, no complaints. Many thanks to them, their participation makes our stay more comfortable. What could be better than a room opposite the Prague clock?! :) Very clean in the room and in the hotel as a whole. Thanks to the team!
- Jordan Reviewed 25. November 2021 A beautiful hotel with iconic views, incredible staff, and a number of delicious dining options including complimentary breakfast and generous guest discounts for their other venues. We had a magical time in Prague and it was all thanks to the Grand Hotel Praha. Immediate fast internet service with no hassles or added fees. Everyone from the check in, bellman, housekeeping and restaurants were professional, accommodating, and so friendly. There is no better hotel location in all of Praha. The service staff who prepared and maintained the rooms were thorough and very nice. The cleanliness was perfect.
- Dear Jordan, thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Jana Lord L. R. D. T. Reviewed 23. November 2021 You have amazingly attentive staff who went above and beyond to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. The Apostolic Suite was comfortable and exceptionally clean. If I had but two criticisms, I would have liked to have a coffee maker - Nespresso/Tassimo - instead of the minibar, and would have liked to have had a note on the Hotels.com room description that the Apostolic Suite is not accessible by lift. As a person with special needs, I think this would have made a difference in the room booked for our stay. In any case, your staff again went out of their way to ensure we did not feel inconvenienced by this. Your attached restaurants are phenominal, the wait staff are wonderfully attentive while not being intrusive, and the pricing is quite reasonable. I was quite happy with the safety measures employed by yourselves. Both my wife and I felt very safe and comfortable. Thank you for a wonderful stay. We will definitely consider Grand Hotel Praha for our future visits to Prague. Did not use it much, but it was stable and fast enough for most basic needs. Excellent effort by all staff to make us feel welcome and safe. They should all be commended. If the aim is activities around Old Town Square, you are ideally located. We had access to shopping, museums, and events, all within walking distance. Rooms were clean and well sanitized. Housekeeping did a wonderful job!
- Vera N. Reviewed 06. November 2021 Fantastic location ,bedrooms are decorated beautifully and are a great size ,tomas at reception couldn't have looked after us better he is so nice and very helpful ,thank you tomas .
- Kevin S. Reviewed 30. September 2021 The hotel was very nice and clean. Very good location. The staff were nice; however, we had an issue with our reservation and airport pickup. They did not meet us at the airport as they said (and as confirmed) in an email just days before arrival. When we arrived at the hotel the room we booked (Attic Suite) was not available. Even though we booked the Attic Suite a year in advance and confirmed the reservation just 10 days before arrival, the room was not available. They put us in a downgraded room and told us we could move to the Attic Suite the next day. The next day when we went to the front cask to move, they told us the Attic Suite was not available. He admitted that the person who told us the room would be available lied to us. We ended up moving to a different room again; however, just a little better but not near the quality of the Attic Suite. Except for not picking us up at the airport, messing up on our reservation and lying to us, the service was very good.
- Judith M. Reviewed 09. July 2021 The hotel staff were wonderful.