GRAND HOTEL PRAHA GUEST REVIEWS
Very Good 4.3/5
Rated 4.3/5 based on reviews from all travelers.
Summary of 992 verified reviews
Very good boutique hotel. Good for sightseeing and close to the city center.
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY ABOUT USLuiz A. M. F. Reviewed 18. September 2023 The breakfast would Be better
- Steve M. Reviewed 18. September 2023 Awe inspiring room but didn’t know this was in a separate annex to the main hotel with no lift access. Good view of clock and the square. Breakfasts were satisfactory. Porters were excellent helping move suitcases from car (across square) to room and back again. Didn’t use either of the affiliated restaurants due to their poor Trip Advisor ratings. Asked for tea making and was told to come to coffee shop and drink their coffee/tea at €3-4 each! Porters were excellent and booking in/out seamless. Great views of historical architecture and staying in it as well.
- Jane C. Reviewed 30. November 2022 Thank you very much Grand Hotel Praha! You made my wishes came true! I had a very memorable and excellent experience in Prague. High speed 👍 Excellent Specially the receptionists and porters Excellent Perfect beyond my expectation Friendly and accessable
- Jane C. Reviewed 15. November 2022 ... Thank you very much Grand Hotel Prague! my Dream wish came true! its was an excellent stay! the staff, the accommodation, the restaurant are perfect beyond my expectation. I couldn't ask for more deffinetely a thumbs up! 👍 ... ... Thank you again Prague and Grand Hotel for making my great birthday wish came true! 🙏 ... 👍 excellent! 🙏 thank you beautiful and kind staff! perfect! excellent! perfect!
- Tomas Reviewed 01. November 2022 Perfect in every way!
- Jim A. T. L. Reviewed 17. October 2022 This is an excellent small hotel with a location that is impossible to beat. It's located right on Prague's Old Town main square directly across from the Old Town Hall's astronomical clock. Our room was very clean and the hotel staff was friendly. The food and refreshments are likewise excellent. If you're in Prague and want to be right in the middle of things, the Grand Hotel Praha is an excellent choice.
- Daisy B. Reviewed 10. October 2022 The majority of the staff was friendly. The room had a very nice view. Unfortunately, the Wi-Fi was insufficient and the bathroom had a very unpleasant smell. Unfortunately very insufficient, i had to stand outside the hotel door to send mails. Watching films on the internet was impossible Mostly nice staff Very centrally located The bathroom stunk Nice room with a very beautiful view, but a little bit outdated
- Lucie Reviewed 06. October 2022 All was perfect.
- Kathrin Reviewed 04. October 2022 We really enjoyed staying at the Grand Hotel Praha! You can't be more central in the heart of Praha and the building itself has history as it were several buildings from middle age fundaments put together. Still you have today's luxuries and huge rooms and bath rooms - and a good sleep as it is really quite. The staff was simply wonderful and charming. Breakfast was great, all very clean, lovely furniture. We will definitely come back to stay here!