GRAND HOTEL PRAHA GUEST REVIEWS
Rated 4.35/5 based on reviews from all travelers.
Summary of 707 verified reviews
Very good luxury hotel. Good for sightseeing and close to the city center. Fantastic service.
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY ABOUT USJordan Reviewed 25. November 2021 A beautiful hotel with iconic views, incredible staff, and a number of delicious dining options including complimentary breakfast and generous guest discounts for their other venues. We had a magical time in Prague and it was all thanks to the Grand Hotel Praha. Immediate fast internet service with no hassles or added fees. Everyone from the check in, bellman, housekeeping and restaurants were professional, accommodating, and so friendly. There is no better hotel location in all of Praha. The service staff who prepared and maintained the rooms were thorough and very nice. The cleanliness was perfect.
- Lord L. R. D. T. Reviewed 23. November 2021 You have amazingly attentive staff who went above and beyond to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. The Apostolic Suite was comfortable and exceptionally clean. If I had but two criticisms, I would have liked to have a coffee maker - Nespresso/Tassimo - instead of the minibar, and would have liked to have had a note on the Hotels.com room description that the Apostolic Suite is not accessible by lift. As a person with special needs, I think this would have made a difference in the room booked for our stay. In any case, your staff again went out of their way to ensure we did not feel inconvenienced by this. Your attached restaurants are phenominal, the wait staff are wonderfully attentive while not being intrusive, and the pricing is quite reasonable. I was quite happy with the safety measures employed by yourselves. Both my wife and I felt very safe and comfortable. Thank you for a wonderful stay. We will definitely consider Grand Hotel Praha for our future visits to Prague. Did not use it much, but it was stable and fast enough for most basic needs. Excellent effort by all staff to make us feel welcome and safe. They should all be commended. If the aim is activities around Old Town Square, you are ideally located. We had access to shopping, museums, and events, all within walking distance. Rooms were clean and well sanitized. Housekeeping did a wonderful job!
- Vera N. Reviewed 06. November 2021 Fantastic location ,bedrooms are decorated beautifully and are a great size ,tomas at reception couldn't have looked after us better he is so nice and very helpful ,thank you tomas .
- Kevin S. Reviewed 30. September 2021 The hotel was very nice and clean. Very good location. The staff were nice; however, we had an issue with our reservation and airport pickup. They did not meet us at the airport as they said (and as confirmed) in an email just days before arrival. When we arrived at the hotel the room we booked (Attic Suite) was not available. Even though we booked the Attic Suite a year in advance and confirmed the reservation just 10 days before arrival, the room was not available. They put us in a downgraded room and told us we could move to the Attic Suite the next day. The next day when we went to the front cask to move, they told us the Attic Suite was not available. He admitted that the person who told us the room would be available lied to us. We ended up moving to a different room again; however, just a little better but not near the quality of the Attic Suite. Except for not picking us up at the airport, messing up on our reservation and lying to us, the service was very good.
- Judith M. Reviewed 09. July 2021 The hotel staff were wonderful.
- James D. Reviewed 08. March 2020 Friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful view of the clock and square from our room, all round a lovely experience. Only downside was the noise from the street at night.
- Anonymus Reviewed 01. March 2020 Thanks to Martin for all the info and enthusiasm. The cleaning lady was very accurate and alert Top
- Dear Our Guest, thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Jana Jarosova Robert M. Reviewed 01. March 2020 very nice room and facilities and staff were very helpful whenever necessary However neither tv were working at all during our entire stay No problems very good Very good Excellent
- Dear Robert, thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. We apologize for the inconvenience with TV. Sincerely, Jana Jarosova Stig H. Reviewed 23. February 2020 perfect location. some noice offcourse when room is direction the clock
- Dear Stig, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Jana Jarosova